Sunday, August 12, 2012

Wee hours



  In the wee hours of the night, when I should be sleeping, what am I doing? Why playing on pinterest of course! I have no doubt this is true for many of you.  After all pinterest is the "it" place to be right now, right?? After making a birthday banner for Ellie's upcoming party last week, I am dying to get to work on more fun projects.  I thought I might share with you all a few that I am dying to try.  Ok, there are more than a few...

I'm not actually sure as to how to make this happen, but I think its adorable and want one or two, or ten in my house!

Because every front door needs some color!

LOVE buttons!!

First, I need an a sweet little window...

Possibly, beyond my skill level, but somebody teach me cause its a must!

Too awesome for words

Ive done something like this before with my students, time to do it bigger and better!

So doing this for Ellie's room


Chickens!! Yes please!

Looks like it requires alot of time and patience, but still so cool

Again, lots of time and patience, but totally worth it


Form and function :)

New play on an old fav

I actually already have the wheel, just need to fill it.

LOVE!

So me

Love the gratitude idea, but thinking about twisting it a bit for Ellie's bday.  Stay tuned...

Cause I've got bracelet fever

LOVE natural fibers!

Because I have a gazillion mason jars, so why not!

  I am not going to sit here and pretend that I can or will do near as good of a job as the crafters that created these creations did, but I will give it a try.  I am also not going to pretend that I am going to get around to doing all or even half of them, but a girl can dream... 

No comments:

Post a Comment