Thursday, August 30, 2012

A year already...almost

  This past weekend we came together to celebrate my sweet girls first year of life.  A decent amount of thought and planning went into the big event, though there are some things one cannot plan for.  Teething.  Considering everything, a house full of people, way too short of a nap, and teething, Ellie did quite well.  Please excuse me for a moment, I need to do some bragging.  As a new mom (although I don't know that being a new mom has anything to do with it), so as a mom, it is only normal that I think my child is pretty much the best child on the face of the earth.  But seriously, she is!! Ellie is generally a happy, fun loving, gal.  That is until you suddenly expect her to preform as such for an entire weekend. By no means was she terrible by any stretch of the imagination, but I can say that she was not entirely the Ellie that I have become accustomed to.  Of course, as soon as everyone left and she finally got a good nap, my baby girl was back! Thank you, thank you!!
  I had every intention of getting a ton of candid shots from the party.  I was already picturing the shots I would get and be able to share with you all.  Of course, once again, that didn't happen.  I tend to get ahead of myself.  I mean, why shouldn't I be able to host a party, spend those special moments with my baby girl AND be able to photograph the entire thing?!? Luckily, my sister (if you know her, you already know that somehow she is able to do all the above things i mentioned without breaking a sweat) was able to take some great shots capturing the event.  Happy Birthday ELLIE!!!
 











 
  Thank you to everyone that was able to come out and share this special day with us and thank you to all of you that were there in spirit!! XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment